Student Orientation and Commencement of Your Course Student services staff will send all of the orientation information in a welcome-week pack.
Please read the information and familiarise yourself with the policies, procedures related to logging into your e-learning portal. If you have any questions about the course or any of the issues below, feel free to send us an email or access our FAQ [HYPERLINK] page.
• Requirements to receive a qualification
• Certificates issued on successful completion of the course
• How your skills, knowledge, and attitudes will be assessed
• Recognition of prior learning or recognition of current competency
• How you can appeal if you don’t agree with your assessment outcome
• How you can complain if you are not satisfied with any part of the course
• How you can get extra help with your learning
• Course timetable and attendance
• Course content
• Emergency evacuation procedures
• Your obligations as a student at our College, including requirements for achieving satisfactory course progress.
• You must attend an orientation session and sign off on this activity.
Facilities and Equipment
Dragon Business College is an online CRICOS with state of the art of facilities and equipment’s are set-up, checked and regularly maintained to ensure effective and efficient operation. Students have access to necessary instructional and assessment facilities, materials and equipment.
Training facilities include: • Well-designed learning resources • Industry-based syllabus and curriculum
• Project-based teaching activities
• One-on-one support available for all students
• 24×7 available learning portals and resources
• Secure and well-protected database and web-portals
• Online library for references and resources
College Academic Calendar and Intakes [May need revisions]
The academic year of Sydney City College of Management is 40 weeks divided into four terms of 10 weeks for every term. Course Timetable Timetables are set in advance but may change each term. Timetables will be posted approximately two weeks prior to the commencement of the next term on the College’s website. New students will receive their timetable in the orientation package. Language, literacy and numeracy support We aim at all times to provide a positive and rewarding learning experience for all students. Our enrolment form asks you to provide information regarding Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) requirements or any other special learning needs. In the event of LLN becoming an issue, you can contact the student services office to discuss your requirements.